Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can A Burmese who was born in Thailand get Thai ID card?

I was born in Thailand but I do not have any birth certificate and any documents. But I used to stay in Thailand for 24 years old already. How can I get the Thailand ID card?

Can A Burmese who was born in Thailand get Thai ID card?
From my understanding, the royal Thai law said People who be born in Thailand able to select Thai as their nationality therefore can get the ID at the age of 15.





I would say that, It's hard for you to get the ID, since you don't have any birth certificate or documents which can prove that you have been born in the country.





Why didn't you get any documents?


Were your parents illegally entering the country? If that so, trying to get the ID would make you a huge problem.





You said that "you used to stay in Thailand" - where are you now, anyway?
Reply:Based on the problems hill tribe people have getting Thai ID cards, I'd say you stand no chance.








I wonder why you ask YA this question and not some of your relatives and why you ask this question after having stayed 24 years in Thailand without bothering to get an ID.


No comments:

Post a Comment