Sunday, May 23, 2010

ID cards for dependants??

Ok i have a question when i go for my ID card i don't have a US social number i hear that they create a 9 diget number the same as the SSN but they put a F in the front of it. I was wondering if i had to bring prove apart from marriage cert,birth cert, passpoprt etc in order for them to process my ID card and for them to create this number???

ID cards for dependants??
If you have marrige,birth and pasport there should not be a problem. My Philippine wife was not yet a citizen when she got her first Dependant I.D.
Reply:No you just need a valid i.d. card. passport is valid identification, and copy of marriage certificate should already be in your spouses page 2. When you do get residency and are issued a social secruity number you will want to update that information.


No comments:

Post a Comment