Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where do I get a WA Voter ID Card quick?

I don't have a voter ID card but I am already registered to vote and live in Washington State. I want to participate in the caucus but do I need a voter ID?





Where can I get one?! It's TODAY!

Where do I get a WA Voter ID Card quick?
You do not need a voter ID card.





ID Necessary to Register





If you register by mail and do not have a Washington State driver's license, Washington State ID card, or a Social Security number, you will be required to provide one of the following items when you cast your ballot.





Valid photo ID


Valid tribal ID of a federally recognized Indian tribe in Washington State


Copy of a current utility bill


Current bank statement


Copy of a current government check


Copy of a current paycheck


A government document that shows both your name and address


If you do not provide one of the above items either before or at the time of voting, your ballot will not be counted.


No comments:

Post a Comment